This article addresses the following issues:
- Central Register of Real Beneficiaries (CBRB) in Poland – a new obligation for foregin entrepreneurs in Poland
- What businesses are required to register in the Central Register of Real Beneficiaries in Poland?
- Who is the „Real Beneficiary” within the meaning of the Act?
- When should an application be submitted to the Central Register of Real Beneficiaries?
- Financial responsibility for failure to report to the Central Register of Real Beneficiaries
If you have any questions or need information regarding this article or services provided by us, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com