This article addresses the following issues:
- Compensation for a road accident – what are the legal grounds?
- Road accident – what does it mean in practice?
- What can be defined as “damage”?
- Causal relationship – how to understand it?
- Fault – strict liability
- What claims can the aggrieved party pursue?
- Compensation for a road accident – what is the limitation period?
If you have any questions or need information regarding this article or services provided by us, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com